Details of MoU(s) signed by the institute with industry /institute / Research organisation : >>> click here for details
Recently Signed MoUs:
1. Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
Date of Signing MoU: 13th June, 2016
The Tata Memorial Centre provides the comprehensive cancer care. A MoU is signed with the Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai to conduct joint/collaborative research and consultancy in area of medical image processing like early stage cancer detection and diagnosis, imaging quantification of body composition in cancer patients, etc. Also the main objectives are as follow:
1. To collaborate to share and exchange information of national level projects between both parties for mutual benefit and knowledge enhancement.
2. Increase the relevance of academic research (Joint Guidance for Ph.D. and PG students). and product development initiatives.
3. To facilitate interaction among experts, doctor, students and faculty members of both parties.
4. To validation of software being developed at SGGSIE&T, Nanded as part of research work.
2. Dr. Jankharias Imaging Centre, Mumbai
Date of Signing the MoU is 02nd May, 2016.
A MoU is signed with Dr. Jankharias Imaging Centre, Mumbai to conduct the joint research in the field of medical image and signal processing.
3. Eklaksha VLSI R&D Centre
Date of Signing MoU: 04 August, 2015
Under this MoU, a formal affiliation is done for the purpose of establishing the relationship between the parties through the collaborative development, promotion and execution of innovative, industry relevant, special purpose, academic courses/programs of various duration, for industry and academia, and other cooperative activities and assistance in the areas of mutual interest and benefits. The activities to be carried out are as follows:
1. Joint Development and execution of Post Graduate Degree M. Tech. program in the area of VLSI & Embedded System Design
2. Joint development and execution of certified short term courses from 1 Day to 1 semester duration in domains of embedded power electronics, embedded control, software design, VLSI, product design etc.
3. Conduction of Faculty Development Programs [FDP] in emerging technologies;
4. Development, organization and hosting of joint academic symposia, conferences, workshops and meetings;
5. Joint execution of industrial consultancy projects, Product development and involvement of SGGSIE&T faculty & students in such activity.
6. Exchange of information, advice and assistance relating to areas of mutual interest including, but not limited to, research activities, obtaining grants and funding, technology transfer and research commercialization;
7. Other activities of mutual benefit for the Parties.
4. Mentor Graphics, Inc.
Date of Signing MoU: 05 January, 2015
A MOU is signed with Mentor Graphics, Inc. regarding Higher Education Programme. Under this programme, institute will get EDA tools with licences for 3 years worth 6 Lakhs for free. There will also be training for staff and students. This MOU is signed under 'MENTOR, APM & Academia Ecosystem Partnership.' Thanks Mentor Graphics and APM!
5. IIT, Roorkee
Date of Signing MoU: April, 2014
A MoU is signed with IIT, Roorkee for following:
1. Student summer internship for UG students in the area of Signal and Image Processing.
2. To work jointly on research projects (to be submitted to various funding agencies), consultancy assignments, faculty and staff development programmes.
3. To work jointly with Ph.D students in the area of Signal and Image Processing.
4. To make collaborative efforts for establishment of Centers of Excellence (CoE).
5. To attend activities organized by institutions.
6. To start collaborative research programme of mutual interests.
7. Any other activity not covered by this MOU with the prior agreement of both institutes.
6. Universiti of Teknologi, Petronas, Malaysia
Date of signing MoU: 27th August,2013
Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) was established in 1997 and has grown to be one of the most prominent private universities in Malaysia. The activities to be carried out are as follows:
1. Institute of Technology Petronas, Malaysia shall be responsible in conducting the joint faculty development program including providing the opportunity for joint research projects and to prepare the necessary facilities needed by SGGSIE&T, Nanded
2. Institute of Technology Pertronasm, Malaysia shall provide the opportunity for student exchange program.
3. Institute of Technology Pertronasm, Malaysia shall facilitate the adjunct lecture from/to SGGSIE&T, Nanded
4. SGGSIE&T, Nanded shall be responsible in conducting the joint faculty development program including providing the opportunity for joint research projects and to prepare the necessary facilities needed by Institute of Technology Pertronasm Malaysia
7. SPJ Embedded Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Date of Signing MoU: 13th February, 2013
SPJ Embedded Technologies Pvt. is a privately held company focused on embedded System technology services. The activities to be carried out are as follows:
1. SPJ and SGGSIE&T, Nanded hereby agree to share the resources in the form of human expertise, laboratory facilties, etc. R & D engineers at SPJ can provide expert advice as and when necessary by SGGSIE&T, Nanded. Knowledge upgradtion seminars on request by SGGSIE&T, Nanded by SPJ.
2. SPJ can offload some development work in the form of project to the students. This will monitored and guided by SGGSIE&T, Nanded.
8. SAI Technology,Santaclara,USA.
Date of Signing MoU: 18th April, 2017
A MoU is signed with SAI Technology,Santaclara,USA for following:
1.To collaborate to share and exchange information of projects between both the parties for mutual benefit and knowledge enhancement.
- Texas Instruments (India) Ltd.
- CEERI Pilani (India).
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona Computer Vision Center (Spain).
- NI2 Logic Pune (India).
- Kristian Grad Univ. (Sweden).
*Last updated: August 4, 2017
Please visit http://www.onlinesggs.org/mou/login.php for more details.